Low Voltage Molded/Moulded Case Circuit Breaker (MCCB) News
The New h3 MCCBs from Hager
electrical industry protective device news,circuit-protection.co.uk
The new h3 range of MCCBs provides safe and easy solutions for low voltage electrical circuit protection. The state of the art circuit breakers offer both designers and installers a wide range of features and benefits.
Special attention has been given to ergonomics, especially with the integration of these devices in the TP&N and panelboard range.
The advantages for you:
• Ease of installation.
• Quick, easy and safe mounting of accessories.
• Wide range of rated current ratings and breaking capacities.
• Calibrated at 50º centigrade.
• Switch disconnector variants.
• Comply with BS EN 60947-2.
• 4 frame sizes: x160, x250, h400 / h630, h1000.
• Breaking capacity (kA): 18, 25, 40, 50
• Thermal magnetic and electronic trip units.
• 1 pole to 4 poles.
• Current limiting type.
• Complete range of accessories.